Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude

My parents: For always believing in my abilities, for always supporting me in everything I do and for the undying and unconditional love... Thank you.

Kyle and Paige: For inspiring me to reach for the sky, for making me the proudest and for giving me so much honor... Thank you.

My sister, Kismet: For being the "wind beneath my wings", for understanding me when no one else does... for being a great friend... Thank you.

My husband: For loving me, taking care of me, and for always trying to give your best to make me happy... Thank you.

And last but not the least...

My bestfriend PS: For bringing out the best in me, for inspiring me to make my dreams come true and for the endless support, love and understanding... Thank you.

And to my dogs Chloe and Coco: I love you both.