Saturday, November 6, 2010

Discovery of Corn Coffee



I will not take credit for the discovery of "corn coffee".

Apparently, it's been around for hundreds of years! I'm sure our grandparents have tasted this healthy alternative. Unfortunately, not too many people are aware that we can make coffee out of corn!

Well, I'm 30 years old and I didn't find out about this until now!

I would like to credit the coffee corn makers/farmers of Sumilao and the show Kapuso Mo: Jessica Soho.
It was while I was watching this show that I discovered "corn coffee".
The short segment sparked my interest as an entrepreneur and it definitely inspired me to promote healthy living for everybody who enjoys drinking coffee.
Realizing the potential market here in the US, I decided to start a small corn coffee business named "Maize Cafe".

Why drink Maize Cafe?

It is made of 100% organic corn! That's right, no caffeine and no additives! Just pure roasted organic corn.
Now even children can enjoy drinking coffee!

Every bag comes with special recipes for the whole family to enjoy!

Drink it hot or cold!

We have one life to live, one body to take care of... why not live a healthy life and take very good care of our body?

Drink Corn Coffee! It's the healthy way to go!

If you are interested in getting a sample, please visit our website http://www.corn-coffee.com/ and fill out our Contact Us Form.

My goal in this business is not only to promote healthy living for people all over US (and hopefully soon, all over the world), I also would like to be able to open job opportunities for those who are looking to make some money with the flexibility of working from home!

For those who are interested in becoming a distributor in your local area, let me know!

You may send me an email at maizecafe@corn-coffee.com or maizecafe@gmail.com .

To learn more about our company, visit us on Facebook (search Maize Cafe or maizecafe@gmail.com), or visit our official website http://www.corn-coffee.com/!

Please visit us again for the latest update!

Thank you and have an A-Maize-ing day!