Monday, February 13, 2012

MAIZE CAFE IS BACK IN BUSINESS FOR 2012!!!

Dear followers & customers,

Due to a very challenging task of working full time, owning a full time retail store, a few online business plus Maize Cafe, I decided to take a break for a short while to figure out a great way to balance everything without having to sacrifice my family time.

After getting the retail business up and running for a year and with a loyal and trusted employee on board, I now finally have time to pursue and give it my 100 percent attention to open Maize Cafe once again...

I have used my time away to do more research and so now, we have other products to offer all of you, our valued customers.

Please feel free to contact me directly at maizecafe@gmail.com for questions/inquiries.

We are currently updating our newer and better website! We will go LIVE right after Valentines Day!

Watch out for our GRAND RE-OPENING PROMO!!!

ADD US ON FACEBOOK! Simply search for maizecafe@gmail.com or Maize Cafe Corn Coffee, or Corn Coffee...

We are looking forward to a successful year of 2012!

Thank you!

Maize Cafe Owner